Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thank Goodness for Technology

It's time to welcome myself back to blogging!

I officially have downloaded the blogger app on my phone so expect more updates. I almost never get on my laptop anymore, but I ALWAYS have my phone. Who doesn't?

So, it's OU Texas weekend! Get excited y'all. I'm so stoked, but I'm definitely going to miss watching the game with friends.

Even though it'll just be my dad and I, there will be yummy snacks and loads of cheering.

I've even taught my puppy "Boomer Sooner"; it's pretty precious.

That's all for now folks!

Boomer Sooner and Texas sucks!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear friend I miss you lots, I miss watching games with you, I miss going to games with you. I'm all dolled up in my OU dress today but no one is getting all girly with me!

    Have a great weekend and watch the game and text me!!!

    ps: I see you in a week!

    ReplyDelete