Saturday, October 20, 2012

It's all in the perspective

Let me begin this by stating that I am a frequent supporter of Yahoo! news. It's the best thing ever: they have the serious, the sweet, the silly, the sarcastic.

So, every time I click on that beautiful
Internet button, Yahoo! pops up on my homepage and I am manipulated into sorting through all the tabs of current news.

It's addicting.

For serious, guys.

......….......................................

Well, one day I was doing my browsing and I found this article (I would give you the link, but I forgot to save it).

At first glance, this article was completely depressing.

That is, to someone who is not me.

For me, this article was the best thing I'd seen in days!

This glorious article stated that only 1 in 2 (that's 50% people) recent May college grads had a job in their field!

AND! that a very large percentage were back home with Mom and Dad.

I know, I know. It's great right?!

This wonderful article showed me that, no matter how I feel...I'm NOT the only one. It's not just me who is lamely living of the rents feeling like I just wasted thousands of dollars.

This week, that article was my lifeline.

Thanks Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment