Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Creativity of Kristina

During my exceedingly normal yet busy day of work I decided to pass the time wondering about what I should blog about next.

I debated various (hilarious, life-changing amazing) options before landing on the most wonderful idea.

Right in the middle of handing some guy some parliament light cigs and furiously changing the DKS chemical filters...the light bulb went on!

You see, people always end up writing these huge long blogs about what's going on in there life and I wanted to be creative.

I decided that I would push against the norm...

Swim against the current!

Groove to my own beat!!

And how to accomplish this you must ask?

Instead of writing long blogs about my life I came up with the idea of writing short little silly and funny one liners throughout my day.

...

...

...

And yes, ladies and gents. That's when I realized that my idea already exists.

Idea thy name is Twitter.

Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment